1. Information we may collect from you
2. Children and privacy
3. Use of personal data
- provide the Services (using our own systems and those of appropriate third party service providers);
- verify your physical movement and location and issue Koras on the basis of this verified data;
- analyse the usage of, and improve, the Services;
- perform market and customer research;
- market our services to you;
- correct errors and problems with the Services;
- investigate and/or prevent suspected fraud or other criminal activities;
- create daily leaderboards of users, comprising all users or users meeting particular criteria as ranked by the number of steps completed or using other criteria;
- operate the Kora Marketplace; and/or
- investigate disputes between users.
- the developer requests permission to read and write heath data from the Health App.
- Kora does not use Health Kit data for advertising purposes and will not sell Health Kit data.
4. Sharing information with third parties
6. Server log files
7. Cookies and similar technologies
- Analytical/Tracking Cookies, which allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and analyse use of the Services, as well as to verify transactions; and
- Advertising and Retargeting Cookies, which allow us to generate appropriate advertising directed to you on the Kora Website(s) as well as on the Kora App and other third party websites.
8. Integration with third party services
9. Integration with third party websites
10. Safeguarding of personal data
11. Retention of personal data
12. Your rights
13. Detection of misuse of service
15. Amendments to policy
16. International users